Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Housekeeping: Follow me on twitter?

So...  I finally joined the rest of the world and have an account on twitter.  For a guy that works on computers all day, you'd think I'd be a little more hip to "new" technologies.  Not so.  I was a really big fan of the nifty archives back in college.  That and the daddy-boy stories in Handjobs magazine.  Then I suddenly stopped.  Not sure why.  Until a year ago when I thought about going back to the archives to find that people were blogging instead.  Makes perfect sense.  But now, as CoolTop and Invisibleman46 have pointed out, people are moving towards Tumblr.  The problem with that is, I'm more interested in the textual stories than the visual impact of pics and vids.  I don't need to have a lot of followers.  I just wish there was more out there to read...  Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places...

But one thing I have found, unexpectedly, is that I find the camaraderie and the interactions kinda neat.  It's not just the flirting but the things that people say and do that make me think of something else or discover something about myself.

So here I am with my twitter account.  I should probably hashtag my tweets, but I don't.  Anyway, you'll find me here: @anothercheater and you'll get more of a real-time view into the little lines I write in my electronic file.  And I'll tweet out when I publish new entries for the blog (which happen pretty randomly, I admit).

2 comments:

CoolTop said...

Et tu, Bruce?? (Wow you only have to change one letter for that!)

sigh.

Bruce Chang said...

But did you say "broo-say" in your head when you typed that out? Ha!
The dust has settled a bit, so I'm not gonna try to find a unified mode/app/whatever and instead use what makes sense for the purpose I want... And you gotta admit, twitter is pretty good about getting like-minded sluts together to shoot the shit without anyone seriously trying to hook up with each other. That's undeniably freaky cool.