Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snapshot: Perfectly hairy cub with cap likes it rough

So three things with this guy:

First: he made this ridiculous move to put the baseball cap back on his head after it fell off when I pulled the shirt off his head.  I grabbed it in disdain and tossed it to a far corner so he wouldn't be tempted again.  And I loved the way he looked without it.  Didn't realize that he was a dirty blond, dark scruff on his jaw.  He's a good eight years my junior and still wasn't comfortable with his hair that was starting to thin.  But it looked good on him.  Strong and masculine features that he just hasn't grown into appreciating just yet.  And besides, the hat took away from his piercing blue eyes.

Second: when you mention things like "wild" and "rough" in your profile, I'm going to take that as a free pass at manhandling you until you cry uncle.  From the start, I made him receive my kiss instead of making out with him.  I know how to work my tool and twist it just right so that when I'm full-on face-fucking you, you're gonna gag.  And if you don't respond either positively or negatively to nip play, I'm going to go harder until I get some kind of reaction.  All that was in the first ten minutes so I was a bit surprised when I fucked my raw bone into him and pounded it hard from the start, he started to reach for his cock and his breathing changed to let me know he was about to cum.  We were going at it missionary and I slapped his hands away before pinning his wrists to his sides with my hands, putting my full weight on them.  But it was too late.  Even though I stopped, a dribble of cum came out.  Leaking out, he started to go soft.  In frustration, I pulled him up by the legs and started to fuck up into him while he started to tighten up, not relenting until I fucked my load deep inside him.

Third: goddamn he was gloriously furry.  A soft velvet felt all over.  Chest, stomach, legs, ass...  back.  Soft and luxurious like chenille or cashmere or something.  He must use conditioner to soap himself up.  Or maybe he counts out the strokes as he combs his hair like Marcia Brady.  All I know is that he's the model for the next generation of blow up dolls: a body pillow with soft fuzz all over and a warm moist hole you can lose your load in like three seconds.

I was feeling like a stud after we fucked.  He was the third guy in an 8 hour period that I made lose his load and the second load I gave up in the same timespan.  Too bad he deleted his profile a couple weeks later cause I would have loved a repeat.  I have a feeling he wasn't exactly single.

4 comments:

CoolTop said...

Ha HA! You've given me an idea for a new beauty regime to practice on my own body hair. Someone would have to help with the back, though. One (brush)… two (brush)… three (brush)...

Bruce said...

I volunteer to be the envious Jan and do your back! :-)

BikeGuy said...

A. You don't care if he was single or not.
B. You were never relenting until your load went in him.
C. I'm DYING at the Marcia Brady comment.

Bruce said...

Ha! Well, I kinda cared just because it's easier to meet up again if he were single... And sometimes I wonder if he'll keep my load inside him when his bf comes home...