Saturday, June 7, 2014

Snapshot: The other top

It doesn't happen often but that one gaze with the other top where we totally understood where things we were going and silently knew we wanted to try to double-fuck our bottom...  Well, it was also a signal to me somehow, for some indescribable reason... it was the moment I knew that this other top would flip for me.  Not sure what it is.  It's that moment where you know exactly where the other guy is coming from.  It barely lasted a couple of seconds.  But that eye contact was enough to say, "I'm gonna manhandle this kid and make him take both our cocks.  Oh, and you better fuck him hard because you're next and I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be all fucked out for awhile. Fuck.  Fuckityfuckfuckfuck-fuck."

And it jolts you really suddenly.  Sorta like when you're out and about in a random place full of heteros and you make eye contact with a guy that lasts just a microsecond too long and you get this flash in your pants and your cock stirs because you know that if given the chance, you'd snap together like two magnets and start humping and humping until you're fucking your dicks raw.

Yeah, it was like that.

So four days after the threeway, the other top and I spent over an hour in bed together before I sent him home to his wife and kids with my load up his ass while I ran to the shower to scrub the scent of him off my face (especially the nose) from a really deep rim job and to rinse the taste of his cum out of my mouth before my own partner came home.

When we went to bed that night, I still smelled him on my face, though.  And could smell cum on the sheets.

No comments: