Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Thought I'd start off the new year with a task for ya. Don't worry. It's a fun one!

One of the few people that know me in person and also knows about this blog tagged me on twitter with a nice pic of his ass.  I decided to return the favor (albeit, several weeks later) and took a pic with the best approximation of his pose I could do (just not with the nice artistic natural lighting)...  He tagged his fuzzybuns while I tagged mine smoothbuns.  Anyone else care to throw theirs into the mix?

Try snapping a pic of yourself in the same pose and reply with the results. Let's see that ass!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Fuzzy, smooth, whatever -- I'm there! I'm looking forward to your foloowers submissions (so to speak)!)

Paul, NYC

Bruce said...

And do we get to see your buns? ;-)

AJ said...

Dem asses!

Bruce said...

Ha! And your avi pic is teasing us!

Not Alone said...

I don't know that you will get my pic, but I like...