Wednesday, September 14, 2016

To the top

He's carrying the leather case he grabbed from the garage. He says it's a stick for his billiards league. Makes sense that he'd grab them from the heat of the car but for a moment I wondered as it could have been a musical instrument... Or a small rifle... The things that go through your head as you follow a random hookup up a staircase. His story probably checks out as he's in the gayborhood and there's plenty of bars around but still, the pulse that's already quickened in anticipation of hooking up hits a new high with the uncertainty. Additionally, we both couldn't host in the traditional sense so we settled on doing a quick meet at his place and going up the stairwell to the rooftop. I'm hyper-alert, hyper-sensitive.

I suspect we are both partnered but play on the side. Yet another backstory that I make up in my mind, a story as we ascend another story, another landing up the stairwell, things that are calculated and weighed in my mind as I take one step and then another to whatever might lie ahead at the top of the deck.

The air doesn't help any either. It's warm out and the air is trapped in the stairwell, hotter by several degrees every flight of steps we take up.

As we reach the top landing, my heart is pounding in my ears. The physical exertion, the anticipation of getting my hands on this handsome man, the heightened alert to avoid being caught in a public space, the complete loss of control of what may happen at the top of the stairs. I'm hard as a rock in my shorts as I take a brief pause, enough for him to turn around to face me, before I push the mountain of a man against the wall and greedily seek his lips and force my tongue down his throat. No small feat as he has several pounds on me and a third of a foot in height. The surprise in his frame melts as we connect and his hands wraps around me to fold me into him. All of me. I'm engulfed. He's massive and strong.

His hands wander down to squeeze my ass and my lips curl up into a smile as we make out. Yeah, he's another top. I knew it going into it. We've tried to connect several times but timing never worked out as far as finding a hosting bottom to tag team.

Then he starts petting down my front with his meaty paws, grabbing at my hard cock through the fabric and frantically trying to free it, lustful fumbles, until he finally gets my fly down and pulls my cock free over the band of my briefs. A grunt as he admires the sight of my proudly pulsing cock in the thick, warm air and then he engulfs it with this throat in one swoop. I pull at the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head in a yoke as I grab his head and force it down. He has incredible control with his tongue. I feel it undulating over my cock as it slides to and fro, pass his gag point and down his throat. My fingers tighten over his head, piercing themselves onto the buzz of his shaved head as I fuck his throat. He takes it easily but in a few moments I rip his head off and push him back against the wall to make out again and fumble at his belt. I'm less successful. A failure really. He assists at unbuckling himself and shucking down his shorts.

He's equally massive under his shorts. I might have beat him a little on length but he has me on girth. Maybe doubly so. A meaty column, a beaker of meat that I anxiously oval my throat to try to pour the contents down my throat.

I feel like I'm all teeth but he lets a big moan out before stifling it, realizing where he's at. Grabs my head. Starts a full on face fuck before suddenly letting go.

"Too good. You're gonna make me blow."

I don't acknowledge his comment but to take over the face fuck and impale my throat his cock, bobbing up and down, salivating and letting the drool fly as I pierce the back of my throat with that thick unit.

And then I feel it. That stiffening of the meat in my mouth. The recoil. But I only get a slight taste as he fucks the orgasm down my chute. Just a small taste. The rest went straight down.

I kneel back on my haunches to catch my breath. Drenched in sweat now. Mine and his. Slobber all over. And as I look up from that position, I see that wry smile that I know so well, the smile of a top that's just dumped an amazing load. And I get kinda shy.

2 comments:

close encounters said...

sweet !

what about your load ??

Bruce said...

You know, the point of hooking up with a guy isn't always to cum for me. My aim, however, is usually to make my partner cum. Love fucking a load out of a guy. And sucking down a load is cool too (I just don't think I'm the best at it... and also because I prefer fucking over oral)