Monday, December 11, 2017

Ben 1

His voice is intriguingly soft yet authoritative, complimenting his kind eyes that aren't afraid of making gentle eye content. I feel like I have to lean across the table sometimes to fully get what he's saying at times. A voice that draws you in. And though I can't read lips, my eyes lower to watch his lips sensually form words that reverberate through the air to lick my ears. Who knew that the light chit chat typical of LA (work, traffic, housing, occasionally weather but that becomes even more mundane as it doesn't change dramatically that often) could be so enticing, especially as my eyes lower even more to his full zip hoodie? My eyes trace the zipper line down to see how it softly lies on his skin. Yes, he's not wearing the customary shirt underneath. Shirtless under his hoodie, he chest hair curls out from underneath. The guy knows what he's doing. Casual hot dad vibes stopping for coffee after a quick run in the morning. It's a good look.

We're both early risers but also both coupled so hosting was a problem. So Ben suggested we meet at a coffee shop early in the morning to see how the chemistry is and, if favorable, let the sexual tension build until we are able to play properly.

The guy knows what he was doing. With such a casual, unaffected flair, he manages to get me hard as a rock the moment we sat down. I couldn't help but weave sexual innuendos into the conversation. Then just blatant admissions of how I wanted to violate his holes. And after every lewd outburst, I sheepishly eye the cop next to me. If we were in a gayer neighborhood, I would have guessed that the cop and the guy he was sitting with was grabbing a parting coffee after fucking all night long. But once again, I'm sure that is just the fantasy in my head from the intoxicating sexuality that Ben is oozing.

I can't hold back anymore.

"You're around the corner. Do you have a garage, cause we need to sneak some playtime in. Right now."

And as we walk to his garage, his cock obscenely bounces left to right with quite some heft. Apparently, the mild conversation and the build up got to him too. He is obviously freeballing it, but that didn't stop him from waving to the gardeners across the street. Casual, confident, sexual. we round the corner and got to the garage…

12 comments:

JFBreak said...

That's so hot. Please tell us more...

Explorer Jack said...

A cliffhanger? You cad!

BlkJack said...

C'mon, give us more!
BlkJack!

philip28mtl said...

I Cant wait. Fuck, you re an artist. So sexy.

Not Alone said...

Thanks for the great writing.

Bruce said...

Gladly! Just didn’t realize the holidays would cut into writing time so much!!

Bruce said...

Lol! Yeah, and I didn’t realize it’s take awhile to pick it back up!!

Bruce said...

Just did! And there’s even a surprise twist coming!

Bruce said...

Artist? Nah. Really kind of you to say though!!

Bruce said...

And thanks for hanging in there and continuing to read and follow!!

Not Alone said...

I’d like to do more. But that distance thing.

Bruce said...

Minor detail... ha!