Friday, April 11, 2014

Snapshot: Another midwestern conference guy

How the hell does the Midwest pump out all these hot guys that are firecrackers in bed?  I didn't even want to hook up that day 'cause I was under five thousand different deadlines.  But there I was, my raw cock buried deep inside a Midwestern kid with an awe-shucks attitude for the second time in half an hour and fucking a load out of the boy.  Well, "boy" might be the wrong term as he was a couple years older than me, but he was a couple inches shorter and you couldn't design a custom fit ergonomically minded product that more perfectly in my arms...  and in my lap...  and in the crook of my arm as we caught our breath from the first load that I shot deep inside him.  Piercing grey eyes that hypnotized you as you start to analyze each fleck of his iris and feather soft, untreated hair that padded my fingers and licked the parts inbetween when I grabbed his head with both hands to pull him to me in a deep kiss.  Soft fur across his chest and soft padding across the muscles of his perfectly cast masculine frame.  Such a hot guy makes me want to utterly destroy and defile him and I did (twice) until he had to run to his conference.  And I still wonder if he wore his designer cut-out briefs/jock and risked my load leaking out while he was sitting in a break-out session with other colleagues and professionals.  Regretfully, he washed up and rinsed off his own super-sized load that he sprayed all over his body.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this midwest you speak about? :)

Bruce said...

Ha! It's this magical land where men are bred to fuck with passion and abandon but it's like chasing a pot of gold. I'm sure if you were to go there, they'd scurry and hide. But when they come to your town... your nuts are in for a ride!

Unknown said...

I've always love a corn fed midwestern boy. They rival the southern ones from back home.

Bruce said...

Sounds like I need to make a trip to Hotlanta!

Unknown said...

Lol I meant the real South. Try Tennessee, Virginia or one o the neighboring cities out side of Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Cum to Kansas City.

Bruce said...

Missouri or Kansas? :-)

uptonking said...

Minnesota is the land of 10,000 bottoms... you out to give Minneapolis a try! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bruce said...

You know, I went there about ten years back and loved it! Great music scene... And great guys. All I could ask for!