Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DC - Parts IX and XI

Nevermind what happened to parts 1 through 8 and 10.  I'll get back to that.  There was just something nagging me on the plane ride back from DC to LA and I wasn't sure how to get my mind to rest on the matter.

Fuck, DC was fun.  I ended up playing with 11 guys over the course of my five-night stay there.  I was fresh meat and I took full advantage of that.  I wasn't too sure though.  I remembered someone commenting on a blog entry I had written awhile back ago about a guy from DC I played with...  something about the "detached DC" tops and the attitude in the city (which you may find ironic coming from an LA guy).  Perhaps it was the fact that I was staying in the burbs rather than in the heart of the city itself, but I definitely didn't find any shortage of guys to play with and though it was a bit of a mixed bag, there were several highlights.

One of them was #9, a hot-as-fuck solid built former military guy complete with the crew cut and everything.  He saunters into the room with hands clenched into fists.  Big.  Imposing.  A little over six feet and well over two bucks worth of solid muscle.  Wreck-It-Ralph incarnate.  Not as pixelated though.  In fact, when he stripped of his clothes, he was tan and smooth all over.  Unblemished skin with just a fine layer of hair on his arms and his body completely smooth.  Running your hands over it was like petting lightly oiled glass.  Just as smooth, just as solid under the fingers.  A wide band of gold ran around his neck that was less of a fashion accessory than an object to reflect his strength and character.

I met him off Grindr and he was just a few miles away.  His profile was open about being in a relationship but was equally closed about what he was looking for.  Yeah, he was interested in something physical but exactly what was not quite determined.  I still wasn't sure if he was a top or bottom or what when he knocked on my hotel room door.  He knew what I was after though.  No equivocations about what I liked.  So what ensued was an intense half hour (hey, he couldn't only play before or after work before time with his family/partner) of play.  Haven't met a guy with expressed such an open, honest need in awhile.  He was into me.  I was equally into him.  And he was willing to do anything I wanted.  Well, almost.  After grappling, fumbling about, and getting cocks in hard and drooling precum into each other's mouths, he want me inside him.  Wrapped.  With him on his back, my hard as steel rod pushed into him despite all the resistance.  He obviously doesn't bottom much.  When I hit bottom, I could feel his ass ring throbbing around my cock even through the rubber.  Despite any pain that he might have been in, his thick, fat long cock was pulsing in the air begging to be played with.  He yelped with every move I made.  And as was appropriate for his size, just a small whimper booms out of his chest like thunder.

"Fuck!  Oh, god.  Yes, make love to my hole!"

I remember thinking that was an odd expression, as what I was doing was anything but gentle love-making.  It was carnal, no-holds fucking.  Ramming him to make him feel all my inches and then keeping it deep for a second and making it swell to explore even deeper.  I grabbed onto his cock and just let the rhythm of my pounding work his shaft up and down.  He all but screamed at this point.  Eyes bulged, he grabbed the pillow by his head and covered his mouth and just let go.  Squeals, shrieks, cries, obscenities...  until it was just a series of deep resounding "o-god-o-god-o-god"s booming from his chest and muffled by the pillow and he erupted, sending the first shot straight at the pillow that was covering his face.  Then smaller, thick ropes of pure white laces ending up serpentine on his contrasting deeply tan body.  I didn't cum and I didn't care.  It was just nice to see a big meathead turn into a babbling mess.

Now, #11 was equally hot.  He was so much alike in some ways and so different in others.  Also former military (Navy, though - not Army) and built, tall and thick but with a softer edge.  Tan and smooth, but with with a path of hair down the middle of his chest.  Crew cut but longer and just slightly more styled.  Where the other was evasive, he was direct.  He was a bottom and made no effort to disguise what he wanted.  He sucked cock like a pro and could easily just spend the whole afternoon deep throating me.  His kisses were urgent, but soft.  Passionate.  And even though we were working against the clock (I had a plane to catch and begged the hotel for a late checkout so I can leave DC just one load lighter), he was still very tender.  Urgently tender.  He came into the room sweating, having rushed here so that we could have more time together, but still soft, passionate.  Directly focused, but tenderly playful.  When he told me to make love to his hole, I really felt like it was a nice, long, languid, passionate session.  He wanted me raw and I still hammered it home, but then stopped.  I attacked it at different angles, different tempos, different positions, finding new ways to make him moan when one method became dull until I got him on all fours and started ramming it hard and deep into him.  Before I knew it, he was telling me he was going to cum and his hole spasmed a tightened so hard around me it brought me to the bring too.  I pulled out as his body was a wreck in spasms and shot all over his ass.

Glancing over at the clock, it actually wasn't much longer than the Army guy but the pace was completely different.  Just like everything else, the same but not the same.  We spent a few more minutes in bed before getting up to wash up.  While he was showering, I was amazed at the load I fucked out of him.  It was a puddle and the whole room smelled like bleach.  Enough to be amazed and post a pic of it on Twitter.  Ha!

And then off I went to the airport and do the whole hurry up and wait routine.  And there in the moments where I were waiting, my mind wandered to the events of the past week...  And these two military guys started to blur together.  Connections were made.  Things fell into place.  I verified it a few days later by logging into Grindr from LA and noticing that they were exactly the same number of miles away from me.  I'm pretty sure that these two guys were partners.  The first hint was the not-so-overused phrase of "make love to my hole"...  Then the fact that they both were going to head out of town for the weekend and they both had partners and they both this, they both that.  They were also (despite being similar body types) very yin-yang the way most couples are.  And then I remembered one of them saying that their partner was also former military, having met for some function or other.  What makes me doubt is that I'm SO unlike the two of them.  Both big, tall, muscular and beefy white guys.  Maybe I'm at the cross section of the Venn diagram where their tastes overlap but it seemed unlikely.  Of course, I can't really confirm with either of them.  "Hey, I think I also fucked your boyfriend..."  That'd be kinda tacky.  I think I just need to try to convince them both to meet me at my room for a threeway next time I'm in town.  Ha!

6 comments:

FelchingPisser said...

Oh, I so hope they were partners....

Bruce said...

Me too! Now comes the delicate part of finding out for sure. I'm starting off with weaving the whole, "hey do you and your partner play together" bit...

ScottHrnyDC said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I am so bummed i missed you when you were in DC. You coming back anytime soon?

Bruce said...

Yup! Gonna be back in October or November on a shorter trip though...

FelchingPisser said...

So, I just had a hook-up last night with some one brand new--yeah, act surprised. But halfway through he said something that let me figure out he was the partner of a man I've been seeing a lot of lately. I immediately thought of this post. Now, I'm pretty sure I'll never get them together--as the "top" comes to me when he needs to bottom...but it raised the heat of the meet, when I thought about the top in the hole I was currently filling...

Bruce said...

Right? What got me hard thinking about the pair is that I remembered how hard and far the top shot and how vocal he was... And then thinking about him breeding his boy like that (and of course me batting cleanup). Funny, though, how much people influence each other in small ways (like diction and tonal cadence of a flip of a phrase) that we don't realize through shared experiences and there's something beautiful in that. Maybe it's just me hoping that with the many shared experiences I have with otherwise complete strangers, that I'm still leaving my mark in a way deeper than the literal. Ha!