Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DC - The epilogue

So, it didn't stop there.  When I got back, my partner was out of town.  So TooFarCub picked me up from the airport and drove me home.  That is, after a detour at his apartment where I decided to be a little nice and gave him a blow job.  And then used his cum to reverse felch him, using it as lube to fuck my own load into him.

The day after?  Well, I met The Bartender at the bathhouse and spent the day with him, including fucking two loads into him and eating him out for so long that he was trembling and sweating.  We were supposed to find guys to tag team him but he was a wreck after that.  Instead, I spent another couple hours where I convinced an Italian top to let me play with his hole and basically got the head in before he got so turned on he shot.  Then, as I was relaxing in the tub, I was chatting with this middle school teacher.  Fuzzy faced.  Could tell he had a bearish build.  I slowly worked grabbing his hand and pulling it to my crotch in the middle of platonic conversation.  He got the hint and asked if I wanna cool off and talk outside a bit.  Well, I ended up bending him over a plastic lawn chair outside and fucking him bare with the cool breeze making my wet nuts tighten up.  I got pretty vocal when I was about to shoot and he sensed it and was about to pull off but I greedily and firmly grabbed his hips and pulled him back into place.  And as much as I don't think he wanted me to cum inside him, my move to hold him in place really turned him on and he immediately started spasming around my cock as he came and in one final shove, I pushed him deep and unloaded.  First time I did that.  I generally don't like fucking with a guy's head and making him worry but I somehow knew he wanted it.  Or maybe more accurately, I was past the point of worrying about his needs and focused on my own.

And then to round out the week, I fucked Muscle "Pussy", fucked a Grindr guy that said he just wanted to suck me off, and swapped blow jobs with The Other Cop.

18 guys in two weeks.  I was kinda all fucked out at that point.

And usually, I like to wrap my posts around a central thought or insight.  This time?  I just wanna brag.  Ha!

6 comments:

CoolTop said...

Geesh!

BlkJack said...

Wow! What a stud!
BlkJack

FelchingPisser said...

Brag away. You deserve to do just that with such a string of men!

BikeGuy said...

you're a hero top! you must be exhausted.

Unknown said...

the blogging was much warranted.

Bruce said...

Ha! Thanks guys. I was actually all fucked out after that. I basically took a couple weeks off before the itch to find a new playbud took over