Monday, October 14, 2019

Rewarding eagerness

So picture this:

My face is planted in deep between the round, fuzzy globes of a beautiful college kid while he's on his hands and knees. My tongue swirls, orbiting around his hole in smaller and smaller circles before it crashes into the depths. As my tongue snakes deeper into his hole, I'm about to pass out from in between the deep cleft of his mounds. My nose burrowed into the inner depths of his musk and my mouth suctioned against pure magnificence, I need to claw my way back out of the spell of his intoxicating sensuality before I pass out from the heady lust. I don't need poppers when I have the delicate scent of individuality to get high off of. His scent is unique even after the quick shower we shared and I'm loving it, so after a big gasp of air I dive right back in.

"Just fuck your cum inside me already!" he softly pleads into the pillow so I can barely hear. I reluctantly pry myself from his mounds again to answer.

"An eager boy! That's just what I was aiming for. Work you up until your body needs this dick inside you. But it's not time yet. I'll let you know."

And with that, I lap at his taint which makes him twist and flinch, as I've just tried to brand him with hot iron. I lap at his balls and he whines and shudders. I reach up to pull his hard, uncut cock back to lick, but he swats my hand away. For some men, it's an indication that he wants me to concentrate on my own enjoyment, for others it's due to a distaste for oral sex, but for him it's because he's on the verge of cumming and he needs for it to last a little longer. He can't cum before I get my dick inside him finally. We've barely started.

It's his first time bottoming, he's told me. He's topped before but never bottomed. And he wants it bad.

I work some more spit into his hole with my tongue. I spend a long session playing a game to see how far I can get my tongue into his hole. When, I am content with the answer, it's finally time.

I do a test and I flip my inches on the valley of his ass and it makes a satisfying slapping thud. I work my hips so that the angle is right, retreat slightly so that I'm lined up, and handsfree and with all my attention and focus, gently apply pressure against his hole with the head of my cock. It streaks in with stops and starts, enough spit slime and hunger from the boy to welcome the invasion but a viscosity that's doesn't make for a completely smooth entry. I stop halfway through, not because I don't think he can take it, but because I want him to feel an effortless friction between our bodies. I apply just a dabble of lube that I work into my meat with a bit of flourish, a single wrist-flick stroke and I'm up in him again to the point where I stopped. I paused. It's not enough for the boy and he tries to back up onto me but my hands firmly grasp his waist to make him stop. I feel a pulse of his hole as it grasps at my cock in a tight ring and just when the strangulating hold around my cock subsides just a fraction, I glide in the rest of the way until our bodies meet and make an audible slap that reverberates through the room.

"That's what you needed, huh, kid. That feels like home."

Slow sensual strokes in and out, several of them, in tune to a mental melody that makes my his sway. Then I pull all the way out. Well, almost. Just part of the head of my cock rests firmly against the target so I know I'm lined up perfectly for the shot... and then I slam in hard. That would make anyone cry out, not just a novice. I meant for him to feel it. Feel all of me. Feel it violently. Feel both extremes, the slow and steady and the piercing impact that jolts you alive.

He pants. And whines. He's not a vocal lover, so I know this means he's really on edge.

"I want your cum inside me so bad," he whispers.

"Yeah. You do. And you want it so bad, you're about to cum, aren't you? Do it. Show me how bad you want it. Cum for me. You've got my permission. Just let go and don't hold back."

As I'm prodding him to just give into the sensations, I can feel it. His body, so pliable before starts to contort in microangles almost imperceptible, but enough where I know it's starting. And his hold starts to milk my cock, almost expelling me in the backstroke but I persist and slam it back in. He's not vocal enough to let me know when precisely it happened but I know it did. His beautiful uncut meat unfurled a healthy load of cum onto the sheets, handsfree.

I slow down when I think he's finished... slowly rocking him back and forth. And then I finally roll off of him and plop myself onto my back next to him, panting almost as heavily as he is as he regains composure.

I feel a wet patch under me.

"Is that your cum?"

A little grin and he sheepishly confirms. And drunk with the sexual power of it all, I pull his one arm over me like a blanket so that he can curl up onto me as we take a little break. I gently stroke his arm and back. He's hyper sensitive right now and don't want to tickle him. I just want him to feel the warmth of my affections spread from the palm of my hand. Even before we started to get into it, I could tell he wasn't used to touch. He'd beg off crying to be too sensitive and ticklish. And he's obviously trying to soak in my tactile ministrations.

"Good boy..." I'm not sure whether I'm referring to him permitting himself to cum handsfree or for him indulging me in my molestation, but either way he relents with a sigh.

And don't worry, I delivered the load he sought after fucking him in a couple different positions and then fucked another load out of him in the shower as we cleaned up. He got to experience how it felt to get bred and to have that load fucked deeper inside him.


Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

sc57 said...

Oh, how nice. Would that I were him. Lucky guy.

BlkJack said...

Damn. So some reason your blog dropped off my reading list about a year ago. I discovered you again on Break Out. Glad to be back reading of your whorish ways. :-)
BlkJack

Bruce said...

Glad to have you back!

Nik said...

Great fuck and description....... love it