Monday, April 13, 2020

Night at the Baths: The Load

Brief intro: I was on vacation in Puerto Vallarta for Beef Dip, a week dedicated to the thick boys and their admirers, and was staying a couple blocks away from the local bathhouse.  One of those nights, I snuck out at 3am (the bars don't really close over there) and had a few experiences I wanted to share.  Little vignettes.  Fleeting flirtatious kisses in the dark.  Snapshots, but in a lot less than a thousand words.

---

I somehow extract myself from the dark room.  My cock is spent.  I haven't dropped a load in anyone yet, but came close so many times that the little guy doesn't know what to do anymore.  It’s tired of being teased.

As I stumbled out, a towel in hand (I'm not even sure it's my towel, but regardless) I see a mountain of a man in a jock on all fours.  He's on the edge of the platform right out side the dark area.  He's all man.  And huge.  It's like you take the average gym guy and magnified him one a half times.  Thick, but proportionate and a good foot taller than me.  With his high and tight, he's the live form of an obscene caricature version of a Tom of Finland caricature.  Yes, an exaggerated caricature of an already exaggerated caricature.  He's that one percent of everything that you're amazed that you met in real life.

So I do what anyone would do.  I drop to my knees and worship that glorious fuzzy ginger ass in front of me and my dick is insistent that it's gonna cum this time.  I spend long minutes tasting him, running my tongue from his balls to the top of his hole.  Poking, twirling.  Drawing a crowd of men at this point that start encouraging me to go deeper.  Another guy, the opposite of the ginger god gets on all fours beside him.  This one is darker haired, shorter, tan, wearing a harness.  The contrast between the two of them side by side is glorious.  Another bloke saddles up and starts eating him out too, but I continue with my guy, broad lapping strokes until he's primed for fucking.

I get up.  Eager to get inside him, but there a problem.  Unless there's a long runway and a mini-trampoline spring board at the end of it, there's no way I can vault myself onto this giant slab of beef.

The ginger looks back at me with an expressionless face.  I can't tell if it's encouragement or impatience, if he wants to continue or if he's sizing me up and wanting to pass.  So I weigh my options: either try to wrestle a guy thrice my body size off the platform to the right position so I can fuck or let another guy from the crowd fuck.  I got with the latter and motion for the tallest guy to move in for the kill.  He's over six feet and the parts will all line up with him.  He's a muscular black guy with an impressive cock that I guide to the hole.

As they start fucking, I move over to the harness guy next to him.  The rimmer has since moved on and has left him sopping wet.  Take one last glance over to the boys next to me to make sure they're having fun.  I lock eyes with the other top and then just glide my raging dick in the boy.  No extra lube necessary.  The previous rimmer was obviously an ass connoisseur.

My cock revels in the sensation.  It knows this is the one.  The perfect hole that it can unload into as the hole grips the whole shaft with an inviting warmth.  Long deep strokes all the way in and all the way out.  I want to feel the resistance as my cock invades his channel, that momentary restriction before it yields and invites me in.  And as my cock grows that extra length from the velvet touch of his insides, it explores new depths.  I hit bottom, hold, and push deeper still.  Gyrating my hips to explore the walls.  Undulating my body to feel the depths.  I use the boy's harness to pull him deeper still and I feel myself pushing through the second wall that makes me deeply moan in contentment while the boy yelps with surprise.  I found the spot that I want and I use his harness to destroy it, use that extra leverage to savagely poke at it. a tempo that builds and builds.  The switch has flipped and I no longer feel a need to languidly explore the depths of his body but instead feel the need to fire my load immediately.  My body becomes focused on the one goal: to breed his cunt deep, shoot my load into the inner recesses so that it gets absorbed and doesn't leak out.  With a roar, my dick surges with an extra pulse and releases the pent up load that's been building for hours.  My body involuntarily stabs his guts a few extra times to make sure it's buried deep and then I collapse on his back.  I let the orgasm wash over me as I convulse and spasm uncontrollably.

Cheek to his back, my eyes regain focus and I'm staring directly at the ginger god.  He's sneering at me with disdain.  I know what he's thinking: that should have been his load.  Meanwhile, the harness kid reaches back and interlaces our fingers with a contented sigh and whispers, "Thank you."

5 comments:

sc57 said...

Yes, thank you. Great story. I would live you to Fuck me like that, too. I know how the ginger felt. Lol. Wonderful

Bruce said...

I'd be honored to fuck you like that. =)

uptonking said...

Thank you for sharing your many talents and experiences. I have a lot to catch up on. Can't wait until we can all get back to the activities we love the most! I am off to the prairie. Lonely there, these days, but the sun makes for a great companion. Take care.

Unknown said...

I have just come back to your blog after a long time and I can say that your writing still amazes me as much as before!

Not Alone said...

Love