Monday, September 23, 2019

A Sir that pushes the limits

Here’s @prepkink’s version:

His stature belies a dom.  My stature belies a sub pussy boy.  He already discovered and knows my penchant for pain during piggy sex.  He delivered once before.  Our first time left me with a smile, a sore throat, a full hole, and pained nips.

I am hoping for more of the same during Round 2.

Cleaned out and ready to go, I am on all fours on the bed when he undressed.  I want his cock in me; I want to make him hard so he can wreck me.

The commands come naturally, and my only job is to comply.

As we get into our play, he ratchets up the twists on the nips.  Several times I feel like I am going to see my skin rip whilst crying out in severe pain. I feel the shocks of pain through my body.  He is in control.  He is pushing me into submission. I’m in heaven.  Should we set a safe word for next time? How does he know when to stop?

When I’m perpendicular to his torso, throating his beautiful cock on my hands and knees, he contorts his body to reach my cock and balls.  As they dangle between my legs, he starts tapping the backside of my ball sack.  Then the taps are more and more aggressive to full on whacks.  I start to whine with a mouthful of cock.  He tells me to keep taking it.  I can feel the precum flow from my balls to the bedsheet.  While he records it on his smartphone, he tells me I’m a good boy and confirms the flow of nectar from my cock.

Raw nips.  Sharp twinges from my junk.  And he hasn’t even pounded his nut into my ass yet.  

When we get to the fucking, he has me on my back.  While he raw dogs my hole, he grabs my throat to apply pressure on my windpipe. My eyes roll into the back of my head.  The occasional lack of oxygen to my brain makes me high while he pounds out my ass.

He should be home with his husband, but he wants to make our session last as long as possible before breeding my hole.  Despite his best efforts, my hole proves too much for him.  He starts pounding harder and starts to breed my hole.  He and I lock eyes.  I encourage him to flood my ass and push his load deep inside me.

He pulls out and I can feel the jizz seep out my wrecked hole.  My nipples are tingling; I know I will have to put aloe vera on them for the next few days.  My balls are sore.  I am in pain, but I enjoy every sensation.

1 comment:

Explorer Jack said...

That was awesome hearing both perspectives. Thanks to both of you. :)